When you’re stocking the fridge for this year’s holiday party, grab a 12-pack of our classic New England brew, and win a chance for an extra holiday bonus.
Now through Dec. 31, when you purchase any 12-pack of ’Gansett bottles, participating retailers will provide a set of limited-edition ’Gansett coasters featuring holiday rebuses (picture/word puzzles). Hidden within these coaster puzzles are 100 chances to win ’Free Beer for a Year’ and one grand prize of a Ft. Myers Spring Training vacation (see images below).
DETAILS & AVAILABILITY:
Narragansett Beer holiday prize coasters are available now, while supplies last, through December 31, 2009.
Coasters are free with the purchase of any 12-pack of ’Gansett Lager bottles (or two 6-packs of Gansett Light or Porter bottles) at all major package stores throughout Southern New England.
Winning Prize coasters must be sent along with your name, address, and contact info to:
Tis the Season for Gansett
C/O Narragansett Brewing Company
60 Ship Street
Providence, RI 02903
"TIS THE SEASON FOR ’GANSETT" -- GAME OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES:
"Tis the Season for ’Gansett" is open to residents of the continental United States who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted.
1. Promotion period begins November 1, 2009 and ends December 31, 2009. All winning coasters must be received by Midnight EST on January 31, 2010.
2. There are two ways to enter and win: (a) Pick up a 12-pack of Narragansett bottles and receive a sleeve of 10 free coasters from Narragansett Beer that contain randomly shuffled prize winning coasters. Winning coasters contain puzzles that say: "Grand Prize Winner" and "Free Beer for a Year" when solved. If you receive a winning coaster send it in along with your contact info and mailing address to: Tis The Season For Gansett, c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship St., Providence, RI 02903: (b) Enter address, daytime and evening phone number, e-mail address and date of birth and provide your signature on a card and send to: Tis The Season For Gansett, c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship St., Providence, RI 02903. We will send out a random sleeve of coasters to you, which will allow the same odds of winning as those who entered through in-store purchase. Should you wish to have your prize winning coaster returned to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Limit one entry per household.
3. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tis The Season For Gansett, c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship St., Providence, RI 02903. Requests must be received by Jan 15, 2010. Limit one request per envelope.
4. The Grand Prize Winner will be the person who randomly finds the "Grand Prize Winner" coaster in their pack of coasters and sends it in to Narragansett Beer before the promotional period ends. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5. The "Tis The Season For Gansett" promotion is not open to the employees, immediate family, or household members of employees of Narragansett Brewing Company or any of its wholesalers, distributors, vendors or suppliers; their immediate families and household members. All federal, state and local laws apply. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Neither the Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered prize claims, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like Promotion plays or entry methods will void all such plays/entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Should any portion of this Game, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the game, and randomly select the winners from valid plays/entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor.
Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to play/enter will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Narragansett Brewing Company to be used in other promotions, advertising and marketing. Pictures submitted via mail may be returned by including a self-addressed stamped envelope with the submission.
7. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion worldwide without further compensation in all media known or later developed without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
8. Prize Details: Grand Prize (1 Grand Prize Winner): the grand prize winner will receive two (2) round trip tickets to Fort Myers, FL, two (2) nights stay at a local area hotel, and two (2) tickets to a Red Sox spring training game. Winners are responsible for all travel plans, and will be reimbursed by Narragansett Beer upon receipt of a copy of their travel itinerary with airline and hotel receipts and/or electronic invoices. Winner is responsible for transportation costs to departure airport for trips, and all transportation and other expenses not specifically described above. Total ARV of Grand Prize is determined by departure airport, but has a maximum value of $2000; Second Place Prizes: One hundred (100) winners will be awarded Free Narragansett Beer for a Year. Free Beer for a year is Twelve (12) 24-pack Cases of Narragansett Beer. Total ARV of each Second Prize is $240. Winners of all prizes are solely responsible for all taxes. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash.
Winners are solely responsible for all fees and expenses not specifically provided herein.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of winning coaster claims. There are 101 possible winning coasters out of 145,101 total coasters in distribution. Any prize notification returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the award of that prize to an alternate winner. Limit one (1) prize per household.
9. Winners and their guests will be required to execute a release of liability/affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) days of winning notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant (minors are not allowed to enter). If the winner cannot be notified within five (5) days of selection, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate families are not eligible to win. This promotion is void where prohibited. Income taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not liable for any damage or injury whatsoever to the person or property of contestants. Unclaimed prizes will be awarded to another eligible contestant chosen at random by Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. All expenses not specifically included in the prize, including but not limited to transportation, meals and lodging, are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating in the "Tis The Season For Gansett" Promotion, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Promotion.
10. This contest is sponsored by Narragansett Brewing Company, Providence, RI. For winners’ names, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 x 5 card and mail to Tis The Season For Gansett, c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship Street, Providence, RI 02903 for receipt on or before January 31, 2010. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
11. Entrant agrees that as a condition of entering the "Tis The Season For Gansett" Promotion: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Rhode Island; (ii) by participating or submitting an entry in the Promotion, entrant consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose; (iii) the parties waive any right to trial by jury; (iv) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event entrant's attorneys' fees; and (v) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT PRIZES "AS-IS." SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.