Airing on New England Cable News (NECN), TV Diner is hosted by Billy Costa with co-star Jenny Johnson. The show features restaurant reviews, dining destinations, in-studio cooking demonstrations and other culinary-focused programs. Website: http://www.necn.com/pages/tv_diner/
Mark’s on-air segment with Billy Costa will air on:
- Saturday, September 17 at 10am and 7pm.
- Monday, September 19 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 21 at 7:30pm
- Friday, September 23 at 7:30pm
The show’s theme is Dining around Foxboro and Mark will be discussing:
- Narragansett brand revival
- Key accounts and presence in Foxboro/Patriot Place
- Seasonal Craft Releases
- Cooking with ’Gansett
- Back Bay Social Club Beer Dinner
(TV Diner) - For 40 years it was the official beer of the Boston Red Sox, with "hi, neighbor, have a 'Gansett" the slogan. Then it disappeared.
TV Diner Heroes is a new feature on TV Diner, and the first hero is Mark Helledrung, who's credited with singlehandedly reviving the Narragansett beer brand.
Hellendrung did a stint at Nantucket Nectars, which he and his college roommates sold to Snapple in 2002.