Hi Neighbor! We at Narragansett Beer are celebrating our 120th Anniversary in 2010. As part of the year-long celebration, we encourage all of our fans to take the pledge to buy ’Gansett in 2010. Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how many cases of Gansett you plan to drink this year in order to "drink your part" (also include your address and D.O.B.), and in return, we will send you a Gansett loyalty card. The card can be used throughout the year at our 120th year celebration events and to take advantage of other special offers as well. Furthermore, if you collect the clams from the bottoms of Narragansett 16oz Can cases and/or the UPC’s from other ’Gansett packaging, you will be able to redeem them for cool ’Gansett prizes. And the person who sends in the most clams in 2010 will win a special grand prize at our Anniversary Party on 12/29/2010. Click here to watch the video of Mark taking the pledge before the polar plunge on New Year's Day in Newport.
Prize Structure: 4 Clams = Narragansett coozie 5 Clams = Narragansett pint glass 6 Clams = Narragansett bottle opener 10 Clams = Narragansett t-shirt 15 Clams = Narragansett trucker hat 20 Clams = Narragansett girl’s tank top 25 Clams = Narragansett hoodie (Guys or Girls) 30 Clams = Narragansett Brewery Shirt 50 Clams = $50 gift card for Gansett Custom Gear Store 60 Clams = Narragansett "Baggo" Bag Toss Game 100 Clams = Narragansett Pong Table 250 Clams = Narragansett Surf Board
Currency Key: One (1) cardboard clam clipped from bottom of 16oz Case = 1 Clam Two (2) 12-pack Bottle or Can UPC’s = 1 Clam Four (4) 6-pack Bottle UPC’s = 1 Clam Four (4) 18-pack Can UPC’s = 3 Clams
$500 Shopping Spree at the Narragansett Beer on-line "custom gear" store & a brick at the new brewery engraved with your name
"Gansett Loyalty Pledge" -- PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO BECOME A LOYALTY CARD-HOLDER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF RECEIVING A LOYALTY CARD. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES:
"Gansett Loylaty Pledge" is open to residents of the continental United States who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted.
1. Promotion period begins Jan 1, 2010 and ends December 31, 2010.
2. There are three ways to receive a Narragansett Beer Loyalty Card:
(a) E-mail us a request to loyalty@Narragansettbeer.com along with your address and D.O.B. and press submit, Narragansett Beer will mail out the Narragansett Beer "Loyalty Card". Please allow 2 - 3 weeks to receive your Narragansett Beer "Loyalty Card"
(b) Enter address, daytime and evening phone number, e-mail address and date of birth and provide your signature on a card. Mail that information on a 3x5 card that includes Narragansett Beer to: "Loyalty Card" c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship Street, Providence, RI 02903;
(c) Attend a designated Narragansett Beer promotion at a "120th Year Celebration Event" and receive a "Loyalty Card" from the Narragansett Beer promotional team. Designated promotions are outlined in the "Events Calendar" section of the website.
3. Loyalty Cards can then be used to take advantage of special offers from Narragansett Beer, and specials at designated "120th Anniversary events" throughout 2010. These events can be found on the Narragansett Events Calendar at www.narragansettbeer.com. Special offers may include, but are not limited to, a Narragansett Beer purchased by the Narragansett promotional team, or a free Narragansett premium item (i.e. - a coozie, bottle opener, or t-shirt) with the presentation of your loyalty card at the designated events. Narragansett Beer reserves the right to change, add, or eliminate events designated for special offers throughout the course of the year. Special offers are also subject to change.
4a. Consumers may also collect and send in the clams from the bottoms of Narragansett 16oz Can cases and/or the UPC’s from other ’Gansett packaging to be redeemed for ’Gansett prizes. And whoever sends in the most clams in 2010 will win a special grand prize at our Anniversary Party on 12/29/2010. Further redemption details below. Clams and UPC’s have no cash value.
4b. In order to redeem "clams" and UPC’s for Gansett prizes, participant must submit the appropriate amount of clams and/or UPC’s to match up with the prize chosen. (a) Name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number, must be legible in order to receive prize; (b) # of Clams and/or UPC’s received must match prize redemption levels. (c) If they do not match and/or personal information is not legible, Narragansett Beer reserves the right not to contact the participant or withhold prizing. (d) Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and fees associated with Prizes.
4c. Grand Prize winner will be the person who sends in the most "Clams" prior to December 15, 2010. The Grand Prize will consist of a $500 Shopping Spree at the Narragansett On-Line Store, and an engraved brick at the Narragansett Brewery in 2011. The grand prize cannot be substituted for cash.
5. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Narragansett Beer "Loyalty Pledge Program", c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship Street, Providence, RI 02903. Requests must be received by December 15th, 2010 . Limit one request per envelope.
6. The "Narragansett Beer Loyalty Pledge Program" promotion is not open to the employees, immediate family, or household members of employees of Narragansett Brewing Company or any of its wholesalers, distributors, vendors or suppliers; their immediate families and household members. All federal, state and local laws apply. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. Neither the Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered prize claims, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like Promotion plays or entry methods will void all such plays/entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Should any portion of this Promotion, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the game, and randomly select the winners from valid plays/entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor.
Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to play/enter will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Narragansett Brewing Company to be used in other promotions, advertising and marketing. Pictures submitted via mail may be returned by including a self-addressed stamped envelope with the submission.
8. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion worldwide without further compensation in all media known or later developed without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize Details: participants are awarded prizing in accordance of the collection & submission of "clams" / UPC’s. Here are the prize redemption levels and details:
4 Clams = Narragansett coozie
5 Clams = Narragansett pint glass
6 Clams = Narragansett bottle opener
10 Clams = Narragansett t-shirt
15 Clams = Narragansett trucker hat
20 Clams = Narragansett girl’s tank top
25 Clams = Narragansett hoodie (Guys or Girls)
30 Clams = Narragansett Brewery Shirt
50 Clams = $50 gift card for Gansett Custom Gear Store
60 Clams = Narragansett "Baggo" Bag Toss Game
100 Clams = Narragansett Pong Table
250 Clams = Narragansett Surf Board
One (1) cardboard clam clipped from bottom of 16oz Case = 1 Clam
Two (2) 12-pack Bottle or Can UPC’s = 1 Clam
Four (4) 6-pack Bottle UPC’s = 1 Clam
Four (4) 18-pack Can UPC’s = 3 Clams
Winners of all prizes are solely responsible for all taxes.
Prizes cannot be substituted for cash.
Prizes available while supplies last.
Winners are solely responsible for all fees and expenses not specifically provided herein.
Any prize notification returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the award of that prize to an alternate winner. Limit one (1) prize per household.
10. This contest is sponsored by Narragansett Brewing Company, Providence, RI. For grand prize winner’s name, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 x 5 card and mail to "Loyalty Pledge Program", c/o Narragansett Brewing Company, 60 Ship St., Providence, RI 02903 for receipt on or before December 31, 2010. Include request for winner’s name with your mailing. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
11. Entrant agrees that as a condition of entering the "Loyalty Pledge" Promotion: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and Federal courts of the State of Rhode Island; (ii) by participating or submitting an entry in the Promotion, entrant consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose; (iii) the parties waive any right to trial by jury; (iv) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event entrant's attorneys' fees; and (v) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT PRIZES "AS IS." SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.