Rhode Island Craft Beer Week is just around the corner and we're celebrating in a BIG way at Narragansett Brewery! We have a week full of incredible events from beer releases to fresh oysters to karaoke - we've got something for everyone.
Thursday & Friday 3/2 - 3/3
- First Thursday Nitro Stout Beer Release and RICBW kick-off
Saturday 3/4 - Fresh Catch Saturday
- 2-7 pm Matunuck Oyster Co Pop-up: Oysters, clams, and shrimp (3 for $6.00)
- Hollow Turtle
Sunday 3/5 - Donuts, Drafts, & Doggos
- The Official Launch of a weekly Donut Drop from PVD Donuts
- Parks & Rec Pup Adoption Walk
- Bootcamp & Brews 11am-12pm
Monday 3/6 - Your Name "Beer" Beer Week Trivia
- The winning trivia team will be granted the right to name a taproom beer
Tuesday 3/7 - Invitational Industry Karaoke Contest
- 8-11 (Offering extended hours and we'll play it by ear).
- Will work with Lee to see about getting some guest judges
Wednesday 3/8 - Run Club Monster Chase & Demos
- Dress up in Pink and Green to celebrate our I Am Providence DIPA!
- We'll have demos from On-Running to try during the night's run
- We'll have a "monster" chasing the runners
Thursday 3/9 - Four-Course Brewer's Dinner
- Eventbrite is here for tickets!
Friday 3/10 - Friday Night Lagers
- Featuring fan favorites Bohemian Pilsner, Pre-Prohibition Lager & Zoilo Argentinian Lager
- Anna's Vesuviano Pizza Truck
Saturday 3/11 - PINTendo Games Day
- Gansett Pint glass included with purchase while supplies last!
- Nintendo Classics Tournament on the big screen and other retro consoles around the taproom.
- Outdoor cornhole, weather permitting
Sunday 3/12 - RICBW Sunday Cooldown & Recovery Brunch
- Beermosas & Micheladas, Brunch Menu, PVD Donut Drop
- Mike McHugh (live acoustic) 3-6p