Our Narragansett Beer College Ambassador Applications are Open!
Love Beer? The Narragansett Brewing Company is currently seeking qualified individuals to become college brand ambassadors. This is the perfect opportunity to gain marketing experience and become a part of a famous brand revival. As a member of the team, you will represent the brand on your campus and make sure that Narragansett is featured at all major functions on and around your college campus when beer is being served. Applicants must be outgoing, enthusiastic, and dependable. You may need a reliable source of transportation and a flexible schedule depending on the scope of work..
We're seeking college students in our footprint; CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WI.
- Rally fellow 21+ students to drink their part and support Narragansett; drive traffic to bars that carry Narragansett (particularly for Gansett promotions)
- Make sure that Narragansett is represented at key off-campus events such as tailgates, house parties, and major bars
- Communicate promotional opportunities to the Narragansett sales team, fellow student ambassadors, Gansett promo team, etc.
- Work with Narragansett sales & marketing team to get beer & signage to key events and bar promos
- Identify major events / nights within your college community that Narragansett can participate, such as:
- Community activities;
- Beer festivals;
- Charity events
- Possess a strong product knowledge of the brand and history behind Gansett
- Willingness and ability to engage fellow students on Narragansett Beer conversationally with charisma & passion
- Drive traffic to the Gansett social media (i.e. - Narragansett IG, website, and Facebook pages)
- Gather & share content (photos, videos, artwork, etc.) for the ‘Gansett blog / social media channels; i.e. - people having fun with the ‘Gansett brand; encourage fellow students to share content tagging @gansettbeer as well
- Opportunity to work promotions and tasting events for Narragansett around campus if willing and able to put in 2-3 hour shifts part time for $25 / hour.
- Recap results of promotional events and submit timesheets or receipts to Narragansett Marketing Team in a timely fashion (when required)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be currently enrolled in the college where you will focus your efforts as Ambassador
- Good communication skills, out-going, enthusiastic, and dependable
- Reliable source of transportation / flexible schedule
W.I.I.F.M. (The Benefits):
- Narragansett will determine a supply a of cases based on local regulations on a state by state, case by case basis
- Narragansett will cover goodwill bar activation spends per semester based on local regulations on a state by state, case by case basis
- Swag – Narragansett to provide wearables and give-away items for the ambassador and their friends / influencer circle
- Signage – Narragansett will provide signage for the ambassador’s house, and other marketing opportunities (banners / metal signs / posters / etc.)