Autocrat Coffee Milk Stout Beeramisu
The Holidays are always a great time for decadent desserts such as tiramisu. So how about one that not only pairs well with beer, but uses beer in the recipe? ‘Gansett Girl Gia, who will be Miss September 2014, has whipped up a delicious treat that uses Autocrat Coffee Milk Stout. Try this one out at your next Holiday party!
1 can ‘Gansett Autocrat Coffee Milk Stout
8oz Mascarpone Cheese, softened
6oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup Confectioners sugar
16oz heavy/whipping cream
2 packages of Lady Fingers/Sponge Cake
Cocoa Powder (garnish)
* Combine Mascarpone cheese and Cream cheese together until smooth. Slowly, add in the powdered sugar until combined.
* In a separate bowl, add the whipping cream, whisk until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
* Fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture. Reserving some for the top the dessert.
* Spread some of the mascarpone cheese mixture in the bottom of your serving bowl.
* Pour the coffee milk stout into a shallow bowl. Dip each ladyfinger into beer for only 5 seconds. (Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart.)
* In a single layer place the soaked ladyfingers on top of the cream mixture in your serving dish. Repeat layers, finishing the top layer with the remaining whipped cream.
* Garnish the top with unsweetened cocoa powder, chocolate shaving or chocolate covered espresso beans.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
**Can be made in clear individual bowls, a clear round bowl or clear glass 13in X 9in dish.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.