Nashoba Valley Ski Area, Westford, Mass.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
RAIN OR SHINE
Noon - 7pm (Gate opens at 11:30pm)
Blues 'N' Brews is a project of the Westford Rotary Charitable Endowment, Inc. Beneficiaries of the funds raised from this year's festival include the Multiple Sclerosis Society (Blister Buddies), Merrimack Valley Food Bank, Domestic Violence Services Network, Massachusetts National Guard Family Support Fund, Friends Forever International Peace Program, and various scholarships and projects supported by Westford Rotary Club. Paid admission includes ten beer tastings. $30 in advance, $35 at the door* (*walk-in admission is subject to availability.) Click Here for tickets and more info.
• Live Music - TOP BLUES BANDS
• Dozens of Regional Craft Breweries including Narragansett beer, PLUS a special booth featuring cask-conditioned ale
• GREAT Food, such as BBQ, grilled chicken, hotdogs/hamburgers, Oktoberfest food, snacks, etc!
• Homebrew Competition awards
• Collectible quality program book featuring bands & breweries
• Raffles, Games, Homebrew Demonstrations, Craft & Vendor Booths, more!
Gansett and Jerky's have done it again. This Saturday night is going to be another epic stage featuring some of the best bands from the area. Reborn A Weapon will kick it off nice and and heavy at 9pm. Then music from The Silks, Keep Me Conscious and She Rides will keep on your toes singing along to every word. Then DJ Joey Green is going keep the party going with beats to make everyone dance their faces off. Yes Providence, RI has never seen such a diverse and powerful stage of performers. So come enjoy a 'Gansett and catch an amazing show.
On August 22, 2010 CPTV will hold the 1st Annual Craft Brew Tasting and Chili Cook-off. For a ticket price of $40 ($20 for Designated Drivers) you can join us at the Mohegan Sun Arena and taste the signature chili of over 25 restaurants and sample brews from more than 40 breweries. Click here for tickets and more info.