The Red Sox home opener is tomorrow at 2:05pm and Gansett is ready to start the way all New Englanders should. For tomorrow's pre-game we'll be walking around Fenway Park with TallBoy, a Gansett Girl and fans starting around 11:45am. Here is our expected route...
* Start in Kenmore Square, near Island Creek Oyster Bar.
* Walk up Brookline Ave towards Fenway.
* Left on Lansdowne Street - passing Game On, Bleacher Bar and House of Blues
* Right on Ipswich Street, looping around Fenway.
* Right on Boylston Street - passing Remy's
* End up at Tasty Burger, where we will have the Gansett van parked.
We expect to arrive at Tasty Burger between 12:15-12:30. They have a nice outdoor patio where TallBoy will hang with fans and stay for about an hour leading up to game time. If you can't make this one, then here is a list of other games where we will set-up a similiar Hi Neighbor Homestand:
Friday, April 29 vs. Seattle 7:10
Monday, May 16 vs. Baltimore 7:10
Monday, May 30 vs. White Sox 7:10
Friday, June 17 vs. Milwaukee 7:10
Monday, July 4 vs. Toronto 1:35
Friday, July 22 vs. Seattle 7:10
Monday, August 1 vs. Cleveland 7:10
Tuesday, August 16 vs. Tampa 7:10
Friday, August 26 vs. Oakland 7:10
Tuesday, September 13 vs. Toronto 7:10
Check back for more details on these and other great Red Sox Baseball promos.