We’re Hiring: Marketing Interns
Job Type: Part-time Internship
The Narragansett Brewing Company is currently seeking qualified individuals to become a part of our team and participate in part the brand’s revival of the Famous Narragansett Beer. As a for-credit intern on our marketing team, you will gain experience by directly contributing to the company’s:
Social Media Marketing:
- Plan and execute numerous social media marketing campaigns and watch them unfold.
- Set-up and maintain many social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Tumblr, Pintrest, Reddit, and more.
- Create meaningful content to increase fan engagement.
- Analyze social media metrics to help determine the success of a campaign.
- Manage and maintain an email newsletter and list.
- Work and interact with fans to gain feedback, answer questions, and promote Narragansett’s open door policy with the public.
- Plan and run special events and promotions such as product launches, music festivals, food festivals, craft beer festivals, and more.
- Help manage a large staff of promotional team members to staff and execute events.
- Analyze feedback and determine the effectiveness of an event.
- Take a new product or idea from conception to launch.
- Research target markets and demographics and then craft custom marketing campaigns for both new and current products.
- Think outside the box to release and market our products in a fresh, attention getting way.
Our ideal candidate will:
Narragansett’s Marketing Internship may consist of daily administrative tasks not outlined in the bullets above. We are looking for applicants that are out-going, enthusiastic, dependable, and willing to think creatively and work diligently. Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Narragansett Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.