The ‘Gansett Girls: Melinda
– What is your favorite ‘Gansett beer? Limited Edition Imperial IPA, Summer Ale and Lager.
– What is your favorite experience with ‘Gansett? There are so many! The Oar on Block Island for the 4th of July, a charity event at Roger Williams Park Botanical Center and the Neighbor Days Block Party are all very memorable!
– What is one thing you can’t live without? It’s a tie between music, chapstick and beer.
– What is your favorite type of music? Reggae Music.
– What does being a ‘Gansett Girl mean to you? Spreading the word of how great Narragansett Beer is! All over the Country!
– What is your favorite sport? Soccer to play, Football and Basketball to watch.
– What is your favorite food? Pizza!
– Favorite spot in New England? Any beach in Rhode Island.
– If you could go anywhere where would it be? Italy
See Melinda at our table for the Newport Craft Beer Fest on Saturday, April 27th, Gored For Good Race to benefit the Amos House at Burnside Park this Sunday, and at the Family Guy Tour on May 11th in Providence!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.