Now Hiring: Summer Interns
The Narragansett Brewing Company is currently seeking qualified individuals to become a part of our team and participate in part the brand’s revival of the Famous Narragansett Beer.
As a for-credit intern on our marketing team you will gain experience by helping us:
Social Media Marketing
- Plan and execute numerous social media marketing campaign and watch them unfold
- Set-up and maintain many social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Tumblr, Pintrest, Reddit, and more.
- Create meaningful content to increase fan engagement
- Analyze social media statistics to help determine the success of a campaign or post
- Manage and maintain an email newsletter
- Work and interact with fans to gain feedback, answer questions, and promote Narragansett’s open door policy with the public.
- Plan and run special events and promotions such as product launches, music festivals, food festivals, craft beer festivals, and more.
- Manage a large staff of promotional team members to staff events
- Analyze feedback and determine the effectiveness of an event
- Take a new product or idea from conception to launch
- Research target markets and demographics and then craft custom marketing campaigns for both new and current products
- Think outside the box to release and market our products in a fresh, attention getting way
We are looking for applicants that are out-going, enthusiastic, dependable, and willing to think creatively and work diligently. You will need to have a reliable source of transportation and a flexible schedule to work selected days, Monday through Friday, during normal working hours at our office in Pawtucket, RI.
Applicants for this position must be 21+ as they will be handling beer.
This internship is UNPAID. You must be enrolled in college to apply.