Hi-Neighbor! We’re Hiring!
Narragansett Beer is looking to add ‘Gansett Girls and Guys to our part-time promotions team in Worcester MA, Cape Cod MA, Stamford CT, Hartford CT, and Burlington VT.
As part of the ‘Gansett Promotions Team you’ll be representing Narragansett at various beer festivals, bar and restaurant promotions, tastings, and special events. We’re looking for young, charismatic, energetic, and outgoing individuals with an interest in craft beer.
Hours are flexible and you are able to sign-up and take shifts that fit your schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dependability – It is crucial that our team members show-up on time and are prepared to represent our brand.
- Clear Communication – As a member of our team, you are our eyes and ears in the community. We depend on clear and constant communication.
- Cleanliness and Organization – It is your responsibility to make us look good! That means presenting a clean and organized promotions. Stay organized by making sure that you have enough swag and promotional materials for each event.
- Transportation – Events are scattered throughout the region and it is your responsibility to arrive with the gear you need on time. (That probably means that you need a car)
- Professionalism – You are to represent ‘Gansett professionally. That means being eloquent, remaining calm in stressful situations, and treating fans, co-workers and brand partners with the utmost respect and sincerity.
All applicants MUST be 21 or older to apply. If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!