Rhode Island Summer Brewery Rep Position (No Longer Available)
UPDATE: This position has been filled as of 5/26/2016. Thank you to all who applied.
Narragansett Beer is looking for a Brewery Rep to focus on off-premise accounts within the Rhode Island area with an emphasis on increasing the availability and visibility of Narragansett products.
Specific duties will include:
* Improving visibility at accounts by building displays, restocking coolers and merchandising with branded point-of-sale
* Working with distributor to ensure orders are placed and business is growing
* Setting up and executing beer tastings
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Professional maturity and strong judgment
* Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
* Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
* Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
* Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle with ability to drive to/from accounts continuously
Send your resume and a letter addressing why you believe you are qualified for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Location: Rhode Island
Position: 30-40hrs / Week for the Summer of 2016. Potential opportunity to continue the position after the Summer term.