Drink Craft Beer is taking over the Taza Chocolate Factory Store on Saturday, February 11th from 2-6pm and offering you a chance to try four delicious chocolates and craft beer pairings! They’re pairing our porter with Taza Mexicano Coffee Chocolate. Mmmmm. All they ask in return is a $3 donation at the door, 100% of which will go to The Greater Boston Food Bank. Come join us at:
Taza Chocolate Factory Store
561 Windsor Street
Somerville, MA 02143
Every dollar that gets donated allows them to provide 2.5 meals to those in need, so your $3 donation will provide 7.5 meals! If you bring just one friend, that’s 15 meals for people who are going hungry!
For just $3, you’ll get:
- Four samples of craft beer paired with four Taza Mexicano Chocolates
- Meet Rob Lucente, Co-Founder of Peak Organic Brewing Company
- Meet Caitlin Jewell & Jeff Leiter, Co-Founders of Somerville Brewing Company (aka Slumbrew)
- Hang out with Devon and Jeff from Drink Craft Beer
- A chance to provide 7.5 meals to those who are in need
For more info visit DrinkCraftbeer.com
Granite Gorge, 341 NH Route 9, Roxbury Center, NH
Mountains of Steez Day is back for the 3rd year straight and better than ever. For those that don’t know it’s a 2-for1 ticket day full of shananigans. Live music on mountain, vendors slopeside, demos, competitions all day and extended hours into the night. A super chill time for all, just get there! Bring a copy of the ticket (in every copy of Steez 6.2 or printed out online) to the mountain that day and get 2 tickets for the price of 1 all day long. This year Granite Gorge also has a BRAND NEW LODGE, AIRBAG and so much more. Ask anyone who’s ever been, it’s always a blast.
** HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS**
1. Visit Holidayinnexpress.com/
2. Enter Arrival/departure date (Feb 11th – Feb 12th)
3. In “group code” enter MOS
4. Recieve special $69.00 Rate for the night including breakfest!
Up to 4 people per room, what a deal!! Come up, stay over and enjoy the vibes!!